9.15.2010

Shop: Bauble






I picked up a little gift for my self while in Vegas last month. It finally arrived today! I love the feeling of getting packages delivered. Of course I know what I'm getting. There's no surprise there, but I always feel like a little kid tearing into a birthday gift when it arrives. Wondering if it'll fit? Did I get the right size and color? Will it be as fabulous in person as it looked on my computer screen??

The thrill of "the wait" has got to be one of the biggest benefits of shopping online. Instant gratification aside, the rush of waiting on bought and paid for goods to arrived "signed, sealed, delivered" to your front door ranks right up there with first kiss butterflies in my book, but maybe that's just me.

Michelle Monroe Cocktail Ring

No comments: