10.07.2010

Professional Girls Night Out

Vanessa of owner of jewelry line Lionette and Christie trying on a few Lionette pieces.

Last night I attended the inaugural "Professional Girls Night Out" event. Organized by my friend Julia Kreibich, of Shoebizness.com, the event was designed to connect professional women from various industries for the purposes of networking, business opportunities, mentoring, and of course fun!

The event took place at Whiskey Park, on 6th Avenue and 59th Street, The turnout was very positive, and I met some fascinating women I hope to partner with and introduce you to in the coming months! "Professional Girls Night Out" will  be held on the first Wednesday of each month and of course I'll keep you posted.

Julia and Bobby. Bobby stopped by to support!













Another fab Lionette piece!


Shoe designer, Adrienne and I strike a pose. Check out the Lionette hair piece I'm rocking! Luv!