New year brings new things, right? NYE 2011 found me bartending a fab party at the Morelli Gallery in Jersey City. Made a few bucks and a few new friends - good times had by all, bring it on 2012!
I know there's a lot of crazy talk about a cataclysmic event that will end the world this year (no, really, it's crazy). I happen to believe that 2012 will be forth tremendous change and an end to life as we know it, which is not so bad considering the lack of love, the economy, and greed we are currently seeing on a global level. Either way, no one, of course, really knows what this year will bring, but I'm going to hop on the Positivity Bus and hope for the best.
"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
There's nothing like re-mixing your reality with clean slate of a whole new year. Have you thought about what you want to do differently this year? Maybe it's time to start your business, or show yourself a little more love.
Here are a few of my 2012 Intentions:
- Write a business plan for my interior design/creative solutions company (just typing these words is making my hyperventilate a little-who invented business plans anyway)
- Be more consistent with a healthy diet and exercise
- save. Save. SAVE!
- Volunteer with at least 2 organizations in 2012
- Launch the website for my interior design/creative solutions company
- Stop buying denim/chambray shirts (i have like 5 of them, guys... it might be a problem)
- Collaborate more
- Meditate at least once/day
- Put up shelves in my kitchen